|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Stir 1 rounded scoop with 6-8ounces of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes before beginning activity.|
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Vitamin B6 pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (PLP)||● Serves as a cofactor in more than 150 enzymatic reactions associated in blood sugar regulation, immunity, cardiovascular function, neuronal health, metabolic, and digestive health (38, 40).|
● Reduces plasma glucose (blood sugar levels) via by inhibiting the activity of small-intestinal α-glucosidases (enzymes associated with glucose metabolism) (39).
● Functions as an antioxidant by counteracting the formation of reactive oxygen species (inflammatory markers) and advanced glycation end-products (38,40).
● May support blood sugar regulation in women with gestational diabetes (40).
● Cofactor for enzymes involved in DNA metabolism (40).
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||● Major B vitamin that supports cardiovascular health by inhibiting hepatic(liver) triglyceride synthesis, reducing very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) secretion, and increasing HDL plasma concentrations (9).|
● Reduces conversion of VLDL into LDL proteins and serum lipoprotein concentrations in plasma (blood) (9).
● Vital for regulation of gene expression, cell cycle progression, and DNA repair, and cell death (9).
● Supports healthy inflammatory response via antioxidant and anti-apoptotic (prevention of cell death) properties (9).
● Prevents pathologies(diseases) such as Pellagra and reduces prevalence of nervous anorexia, cancer, and crohn’s disease (10, 11).
● Supports sensitization of tumors to radiation via apoptosis (cell death) cascade of tumor mass and improves oxygen delivery to malignant tissues (cancer cells) (12).
● Supports cognitive health by reducing age-related decline of NAD+, increasing quinolinic acid and reducing neuroinflammation (9).
● Increased niacin associated NAD+ levels have been shown to increase neurotransmission, learning and memory (9).
● Niacin reduces the prevalence of neurodegenerative pathologies by preventing mitochondrial dysfunction (9).
|Caffeine Anhydrous||● Optimizes energy, cognitive function, and mental alertness (24).|
● Supplementation with caffeine has been shown to acutely enhance exercise performance (24).
|L-Citrulline Malate||● Supports cardiovascular health and exercise performance by increasing production of l-arginine (34).|
● Increases nitric oxide production, improves exercise performance, and increases blood flow to exercising skeletal muscle (35).
● Supports strength increases, exercise endurance, and recovery (34,35).
● May reduce blood pressure by increasing vascular function (34).
|Bioperine||● Increases absorption of amino acids and curcumin.|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||● May support proper cell growth and DNA synthesis (65).|
|Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin)||● Metabolically active, methylated form of Vitamin B12 needed for proper DNA synthesis, folate cycle function, energy production, cognitive function, and immune health (51,53).|
● Aids as an antioxidant via direct scavenging of reactive oxygen species (inflammation), preserving l-glutathione levels (master antioxidant), and reducing oxidative stress (51).
● May prevent vitamin b-12 deficiency diseases such as anemia, neurodegenerative disease, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis (53).
|Creatine Monohydrate||● Optimizes exercise performance, muscle mass, strength, thermoregulation, recovery, and intramuscular stores of phosphocreatine (PCr) (47).|
● Vital for the energy reaction of every cell in the human body as a spatial energy shuttle and energy sensor (47,50).
● Vital in bioenergetics (metabolic activity) of the brain (50).
● Fuels CD8 and CD4 T- cell mediated immunity (immune cells) in cancer tissue (48,49).
● Supports cognition and focus via replenishment of cerebral storage of creatine (creatine in the brain) (50).
● Supports cognitive health in brain creatine deficiency associated neurodegenerative diseases (50).
● Supports cognitive health by enhancing the facilitation of synaptic glutamate and neurotransmitter uptake (50).
|N-Acetyl Tyrosine||● Supports memory, cognitive flexibility, executive function of the brain, and convergent thinking (60).|
● Precursor to dopamine and is vital for dopamine synthesis in the brain (60).
● Supports cognitive function in individuals with high amounts of stress and anxiety (60,61).
● Increases dopamine levels in highly stressed individuals (60).
|Choline Bitrate||● Essential for cell membrane integrity, cell messaging, fat metabolism, DNA synthesis, immune support, and nervous system function (62,63).|
● Serves as a methyl donor and as a precursor for production of cell membranes (62).
● Precursor for acetylcholine (neurotransmitter) which activates receptors in the central nervous system mediated immune responses (α7nAchR) (64).
● Lifelong choline supplementation may combat neurodegenerative diseases by reducing amyloid-β plaque load (plaques of degrading neurons) (62).
● Reduces concentration of total homocysteine (inflammation marker) in individuals with low levels of folate and other B vitamins (B₂, B₆, and B₁₂) (62).
|DMAE Bitrate||● Increases acetylcholine levels in the brain.|
|L-Theanine||● Unique non-protein amino acid found in green tea (Camellia sinensis) (53).|
● Supports mood, mental clarity, and cognitive health, memory, and is a natural anti-depressant/neuroprotective agent (53).
● Aids as an antidepressant due to partial antagonism for the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor manifesting its cognitive optimizing effects (53).
● Reduces the neuropsychiatric side effects of chronic adolescent THC exposure (54).
|Bacopa Monnieri||● Supports cognitive function, memory, alertness, and aids as an anti-stress agent (57).|
● May combat inflammatory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, dropsy, and rheumatism (56,59).
● Bacopa has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects on macrophages (immune cells) and inhibits the release of IL-6 and TNF-α (inflammatory markers) from monocytes (immune cells) (58,59,).
● Promising candidate for the development of novel therapeutics that target neuroinflammation and have the potential for treating a wide range of CNS disorders including Alzheimer’s disease, depression, and schizophrenia (59).